- Learn how to streamline your process, improve productivity and strengthen client engagement with automation
- Discover the key benefits for your practice and clients
- Understand your clients’ needs and how best to communicate with them
- How automating ATO document processing will improve your team productivity – and why they will thank you for it
CEO, Business Automation Works – the team behind ATOmate
Stan is the CEO and founder of Business Automation Works (BAW) the team behind ATOmate.
Stan has over 25 years’ experience in business, working predominately in the B2B space building high-performing teams and leading change through operational efficiency.
BAW is a young, innovative company that provides automation solutions to businesses including accountants, property managers and the manufacturing industry.
Stan is passionate about assisting businesses reach their full potential through the delivery of automated processes that achieve smarter and innovative outcomes for stakeholders and greater productivity and job satisfaction across their teams.
BAW’s automation processes allow business managers, partners, IT managers and staff to refocus their attention away from tedious, time-consuming tasks and move onto more important things, such as managing and maintaining client relationships and engagement.
The leading ATO document automation platform in the market, ATOmate integrates directly with your practice management and document management platforms to automate the processing, checking and distribution of your ATO documents – with the ability to cut your ATO processing time by up to 90 per cent.
- Download and process all ATO correspondence or bulk scan the mail – never miss a myGov notice
- Automatic TFN redaction
- Automatically generates client communication
- Digital dashboard for approvals review and collaboration
- Integrates with all of leading practice and document management platforms
- Auto-file communication and ATO document to DMS
ATOmate automatically compares and validates ATO documents to the estimation in your PM system, prepares everything for sending, and automatically files all correspondence directly back into your document management system so you don’t need to. All from a handy dashboard giving you complete oversight of the process.
Developed by Business Automation Works in Geelong, Victoria, ATOmate is the only provider in the market that gives you and your clients the power to choose how you like to communicate and be communicated to.
Contact us now to book an ATOmate discovery meeting: https://businessautomationworks.com.au/atomate/