- The regulation of Australia’s superannuation system.
- The three pillars of superannuation in Australia.
- The different types of super funds that exist in Australia.
- The key features and regulation of self-managed super funds.
- The definition of a self-managed super fund.
- How an SMSF operates through the requirements of its trust deed and key super laws including the sole purpose test and residency rules.
This course is provided by the Accountants Daily Knowledge Centre under license from Smarter SMSF Pty Ltd.
© Smarter SMSF Pty Ltd 2021 | ABN 40 623 209 021
Changes in circumstances may occur at any time and may impact on the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information and we exclude liability for any decision taken based on the information shown in or omitted from the course and its materials. Smarter SMSF has taken reasonable care in producing the information found in this course at the time of writing. Current as at January 2021