- What is an investment strategy?
- The requirements of an SMSF investment strategy.
- How an SMSF can invest and acquire assets.
- What investment restrictions exist within the super laws.
- Some exceptions that exist to allow certain investments within an SMSF.
- The arm’s length basis dealings requirements.
This course is provided by the Accountants Daily Knowledge Centre under license from Smarter SMSF Pty Ltd.
© Smarter SMSF Pty Ltd 2021 | ABN 40 623 209 021
Changes in circumstances may occur at any time and may impact on the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information and we exclude liability for any decision taken based on the information shown in or omitted from the course and its materials. Smarter SMSF has taken reasonable care in producing the information found in this course at the time of writing. Current as at January 2021