- What is a contribution, the eligibility requirements and how contributions can be made into super.
- The types of contributions that can be made.
- How a member’s total superannuation balance impacts them making contributions.
- Meeting the work test and work test exemption requirements for a member to make a contribution.
- The timing of contributions made into super.
- The contribution caps, the operation of the bring-forward rule and the ability to split contributions with a spouse.
- Dealing with excess contributions.
- Other types of contributions that can be made into super.
This course is current to July 2021.
Click here to view the changelog for the latest changes to each module within the course.
This course is provided by the Accountants Daily Knowledge Centre under license from Smarter SMSF Pty Ltd.
© Smarter SMSF Pty Ltd 2021 | ABN 40 623 209 021
Changes in circumstances may occur at any time and may impact on the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information and we exclude liability for any decision taken based on the information shown in or omitted from the course and its materials. Smarter SMSF has taken reasonable care in producing the information found in this course at the time of writing.
Current as at July 2021